Anointed Heart Essential Oils

Just another WordPress.com site

What are Essential Oils?

Essential oilESSENTIAL OILS, known as nature’s living energy, are the natural, aromatic volatile liquids found in shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. The distinctive components in essential oils defend plants against insects, environmental conditions, and disease. They are also vital for a plant to grow, live, evolve, and adapt to its surroundings. Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plant sources via steam distillation, and are highly concentrated and far more potent than dry herbs.
While essential oils often have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex and their benefits vast—which makes them much more than something that simply smells good.

ESSENTIAL OILS are found in the circulating vascular fluids of plants. These vascular fluids containing the essential oils perform may of the same functions in the plant’s body as blood does in ours. In addition, because their molecular structure is so high in oxygen, they may help to nourish, strengthen, rebuild and restore the body to greater and more vibrant health. The oils are the immune system of the plant. Since it takes 5,000 pounds of rose petals to produce one pound of rose oil, the effectiveness of the oil is many times greater than the dried or powdered plant.
(Credit: Young Living Essential Oils)

USING ESSENTIAL OILS FOR WELL-BEING

Inhaling essential oils

Essential oils can promote good health, make you feel good, are immune enhancing, supports the body’s natural defenses, supports the immune, circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous and other body systems, aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration, are mood elevating, are topically antiseptic, are, high in anti-oxidants, are aromatic, oxygenating, boost stamina and energy, helps one to relax, and manage stress and frustration, helps to reduce the appearance of aging, improves mental clarity and promotes overall health, vitality and longevity.
(Credit: Linda Smith)

DON’T GET ESSENTIAL OILS IN YOUR EYES
When using essential oils, always keep a vial of good quality carrier oil with you, such as vegetable oil. Should you get an essential oil in the eye, don’t panic. Use a vegetable oil to wipe over the closed eye to remove the essential oil. Never use water; it could make the sting worse. The bottom line is, don’t use essential oils near the eyes, and always use a therapeutic-quality essential oil like Young Living, so an accident is not made worse by affecting a sensitive area with an essential oil that may use inferior products, is tainted or has additives in it. In the United States, essential oils may be labeled pure if they contain only 5% of the essential oil mentioned on the label. So what is in the other 95%? Be aware, and to be safe, use Young Living Essential Oils.
Read about the purity of Young Living Therapeutic Grade (YLTG)™ Essential Oils.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: